Quartz, currently very trendy, is a material made of stone reconstituted in the factory. Quartz offers a wide range of colours and finishes.
The worktops can be composed up to 95% quartz, which makes them extremely hard and resistant. High-quality product, it will marry perfectly with modern kitchens with clean lines, notably thanks to its aestheticism.
The quartz worktop will surely seduce you. Quartz is a non-porous surface that is very resistant to coffee, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, makeup … and other everyday products.
Why choose quartz?
Choosing a quartz worktop is above all a robust and bacteriostatic design, which gives it great hygienic properties. Well maintained, the quartz will keep its brilliance through time and will accompany you without fail.
- It is robust.
- This is a very hygienic surface as explained above.
- There is a large selection of shades, and this point is constantly evolving.
- Quartz has a high scratch resistance.
- Despite this, we always advocate the use of a support for cutting food for example. And not by cutting on this surface.
- Quartz also demonstrates a high resistance to heat. In the same way as for scratches, we recommend to always use a flat bottom.
- Finally, last big advantage: its ease of maintenance. Its very smooth surface.